Friday, February 09, 2007

Ironport and the RSA conference

I was in Los Angeles for a few days this past week visiting a customer and figured I would make a quick jaunt up to San Francisco for the RSA Conference. I spent most of Wednesday talking to vendors. I spent about 30 minutes in the Ironport (recently acquired by Cisco) and was really impressed with their technology. One of my customers just purchased an Ironport appliance and is quite pleased with it.

While I was in the Ironport booth, I got a really good industry report called "Internet Security Trends for 2007: A Report On Spam, Viruses, and Spyware." This is a good summary of the current state of "malware" and why some of this garbage is once again getting past your filters. You can download the report from Iron Port's Resources page, look under the Industry Reports section.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger UnlockiPhone said...

IronPort Email Appliances
The Cisco 2008 Annual Security Report is available at Ironport.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home