Friday, September 08, 2006

Who is the Dick on my site?

Over the last 10 years, I have given more conference sessions, speeches, and classes than I can count. I am always looking for ways to be a more engaging and interesting speaker. I know of a few people that could make a lecture on the different types of sand seem exciting and relevant. Paul Robichaux, Mark Minasi, Rod Fournier and Dan Holme are some of the best speakers in the IT industry.

But, I have a new hero. Dick Hardt (formerly of ActiveState) gave one of the best presentations I have ever seen; the presentation was on identity management. That had to have been one heck of a difficult presentation to generate, but it held my interest better than anything I have seen recently. See Dick Hardt's presentation "Who is the Dick on my site?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home