Saturday, May 26, 2007

Thanks for the Road Show memories!

Last week, I managed to finish up both the U.S. and the EMEA Exchange 2007 Road Shows for Windows IT Pro magazine. Washington, DC was our last stop for the U.S. road shows and Stockholm was the last stop for the EMEA road shows. Thanks to everyone that attended these events; there were great questions and I met a lot of Exchange administrators. And thanks to everyone for putting up with my almost continual state of jet lag over the last 3 months. Thanks also to the folks at Windows IT Pro for asking me to be involved in this shows.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Mobo said...

Jim,
Thanks for coming. My boss and I got a lot of good information from the show.
One question we had for you was about email disclaimers that can be done organization wide at the client level, so that they do not invalidate digital signatures after sent.
Do you know of a way to do this?
Thanks,
Mauricio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home