Sunday, April 09, 2006

Mobile Web Admin tool and Small Business Server

Greetings, salutations, howdy, and a big ALOHA from the Exchange Connections Conference in Orlando. I'm running behind on some blogging, plus a lot of other things, but I had an entry i wanted to get posted.

I came across a problem someone was having with the Mobile Web Admin tool. He was trying to find users that had mobile devices; each time he searched for a user, he got the following error:

Could not locate the specified mailbox, verify that you entered the correct mailbox name.

He knew the users existed and had used their mobile devices. On further investigation, I found he was using this with Small Business Server. Exchange MVP Vlad Mazek had the following article on his blog: Peter Galagher on SBS MobileAdmin

While I was researching this, I found a couple of other tools and links that might be useful when troubleshooting or fixing mobile device problems. (Thanks to Rich M. and Vanitha P. for pointing these out to me.)

AUTD Binding Cleanup
AUTD Troubleshooter
Mobile Web Admin Tool
Document: Deploying Windows Mobile 5.0 with Windows Small Business Server 2003

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger SeriousSam said...

Yes all those tools are great! I had some interesting problems with AUTD PUSH in out Exchange Hosting environment. Hosted Exchange is a little different again...

PS just found your blog Jim. Very good how about doing an Exchange book on Hosted Exchange, I would but...well I'm not an author yet...:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home