I have been tagged, too
Greetings from New York City! Recently I was tagged by my bud Rod Fournier. Now it is my turn to come up with 5 things that people might not know about me. I was trying to think of 5 interesting things and came up with with things like I am dating Tricia Helfer, I can levitate large objects, I can divide by zero, and I hang out with Angelina and Brad, but I did not want to brag, so here is a my list:
- Like Rod, I love the theater. There is nothing else like a live performance and I really respect actors that can do this well. I, on the other hand, can't act, dance or sing (my singing voice can sterilize small animals from 50 feet). Maybe I should direct. I worked in my college theater's electrics shop one semester.
- I am a licensed helicopter and airplane pilot. I survived an engine failure in a helicopter and auto-rotated it all the way to the ground.
- I ski and snowboard, though I ski much better than snowboard.
- Contrary to popular speculation, I don't surf all that well. I spend more time falling and getting back on the board than I spend actually surfing. However, I am a water person and so I feel that any time spent on the water is a good time.
- My most favorite vacation recently has been to the jungle temples at Angkor Wat in northern Cambodia.