Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Aloha from the French Riviera!

Aloha from Nice! The Exchange Connections Europe is off to a great start. I have talked to some interesting people and have had great questions in my sessions so far. I'll try to get the questions and answer's blogged and also some interesting things that attendees have talked about.

I friend forwarded me this great quote that I have to add to the blog. I have read this a dozen times and still laugh out loud.

"Oh, bother," said the Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."

In other news, I was reading a review of the new movie "Lucky Number Slevin". John DeVore from The New York Sun said of Morgan Freeman and Ben Kingsley that either of them could "read a Taco Bell menu and instill a sense of national purpose." John, I could not agree more. Morgan Freeman is one of my favorite actors.

Well, the sun is setting over Cannes, the tourist are out enjoying the beauty of the French Riviera and the Mediterranean Sea and *I* am sitting in my room writing about Exchange and Messaging Security. Sigh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home