Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Tips and Tricks Guide to Secure Messaging - Chapters 1 - 5 published

Realtimepublishers.com has now published to the Web the first 5 chapters of the free eBook The Tips and Tricks Guide to Secure Messaging. There is something for everyone in this book all the way from your boss that wonders why you are spending so much money on antivirus and antispam products all the way up to Exchange administrators. The eBook is in a question and answer format and hopefully includes some of the most commonly asked questions about securing messaging systems.

Two of the most interesting aspects of writing this eBook were that I learned more about configuring application layer firewalls (features such as HTTP and SMTP protocol inspection, the ISA Server's "delegated authentication" feature, the ISA Server's Forms Based Authentication feature) and I learned a LOT more about Enterprise Rights Management (ERM) and Windows Rights Management Services. I think ERM solutions are going to affect most everything we do in the future.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Victor Osten said...

Rid my PC from the bugs.
I was very happy that I found the antispyware solution from Orbasoft (www.orbasoft.com) to help me rid my PC from the bugs that threaten its overall performance. I’m sure that you already know that when you search the wide world of cyberspace you pick up spyware and viruses that can make your computer run slow and sluggish. Over time, it will completely stop working if you don’t find a good scan to prevent this from happening and the Orbasoft Antispyware is one of the best I’ve found so far. I love it and I’m sure you will too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home